Please follow the submission instructions below to submit ONE POEM to the New Writers Poetry Competition 2023 for a fee of £10.
SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS – ONE POEM
- Make a payment of £10.
- Make a note of your PayPal Transaction ID. After payment has been made it will redirect you back to this page.
- Fill in your PayPal Transaction ID, name, your email address, pen name/alias (optional) and the title of your poem in the Entry Form below.
- Upload your poem by clicking ‘Choose File’, ensuring it is in one of the supported file types (Microsoft Word Document, OpenDocument Text, or PDF)
- Read the Competition Rules, Terms & Conditions and tick the box to confirm you have done so and that you agree to them.
- Click to sign up to our monthly newsletter (optional).
- Once you have submitted your poem, your entry will be sent to the judges at NewWriters.org.uk.
- You will receive two confirmation emails, one from PayPal confirming your payment and one from New Writers confirming receipt of your entry.
- If you do not receive a confirmation email within 24 hours (and it’s not in your spam folder), please send us a message: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Now you’ve got the creative juices flowing, check out our list of writing competitions that features some of the other writing contests around at the moment.