Please follow the submission instructions below to submit TWO POEMS to the New Writers Poetry Competition 2023 for a fee of £18.
SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS – TWO POEMS
- Make a payment of £18.
- Make a note of your PayPal Transaction ID. After payment has been made it will redirect you back to this page.
- Fill in your email address, your name, PayPal Transaction ID, pen name/alias (optional) and the titles of your poems in the Entry Form below.
- Upload your poems by clicking ‘Choose File’, ensuring they are in one of the supported file types (Microsoft Word Document, OpenDocument Text, or PDF)
- Read the Competition Rules, Terms & Conditions and tick the box to confirm you have done so and that you agree to them.
- Click to sign up to our monthly newsletter (optional).
- Click your preferred payment method (both options are administered by PayPal) and follow the instructions to pay the £18 entry fee (for two entries).
- Once you have submitted your payment, your entries will be sent to the judges at NewWriters.org.uk and you will receive two confirmation emails, one from PayPal confirming your payment and one from New Writers confirming receipt of your entries.
- If you do not receive a confirmation email within 24 hours (and it’s not in your spam folder), send us a message: email@example.com.
Now you’ve got the creative juices flowing, check out our list of writing competitions that features some of the other writing contests around at the moment.